Catalyst Conversations: How to Maximize Your Marketing Budget & Efforts
Smaller operators spend a lot of money and energy on marketing efforts, but too often it’s wasted on lots of tactics and noise and not enough on strategy and precision. Marketing is one of the least understood, and under-utilized aspects of business that small business owners fail to properly take advantage of. The return on investment is often too little, because they don’t make the right investment and don’t understand how to best leverage the assets created and platforms available as part of a greater strategy.
NCIA’s Marketing and Advertising Committee has teamed up with the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee to create a powerful discussion every Social Equity operator should join in on. During this webinar, you will understand the importance of marketing and how to best leverage different marketing strategies and platforms to benefit your business, particularly as a Social Equity or Legacy operator. Learn how to bring simple marketing tactics into your overall business strategy, while also getting pragmatic information on what you should look for when vetting marketing firms. Maximize your ROI and know how your money is being spent.
Attendees will walk away with these key insights:
• Understand the importance of Marketing and how best to leverage different marketing strategies and platforms, based on your brand, location, goals, budget and target audience
• Get pragmatic information on what you should look for when vetting Marketing firms
• Learn how to incorporate simple marketing tactics into your overall business strategy
• Amy Larson, VP of Marketing & PR, Simplifya
• Josefine Nowitz, Co-Founder, Cannabis Creative Group
• Kay Villamin, Co-founder & Creative Marketing Director, Hush Chicago
• Devin Jones, Store Manager, Elev8 Eugene
NCIA is leading the cannabis industry's unified and coordinated campaign to ensure our business sector is treated fairly and has the opportunity to reach its full potential. Now - more than ever - is the time to invest in your business and the future of the industry by becoming a member.