Frost, PLLC is a full- service accounting and consulting firm that provides unparalleled capabilities and experience for businesses and individuals operating in the cannabis industry, both industrial hemp and marijuana (adult-use & medical). Since 2012, our team has supported our diverse base of clients that include cultivators, dispensaries, vertical operators, processors, and ancillary businesses with a unique set of tools and expertise critical to succeed in the industry. We proudly and professionally help our clients with services that include, but are not limited to:
• Navigating IRC Section 280E
• Tax Planning, Preparation & Compliance
• Corporate Finance & Business Structure Advising
• Merger and Acquisition Representation and Due Diligence
• Regulatory Compliance
• Audit & Assurance Services
• Business Valuation & Litigation Consulting/Expert Witness Services
• Accounting/Bookkeeping, Payroll, and SALT Filings
Frost was formed in 1974 serving clients in 46 states with offices in Little Rock, AR; Fayetteville, AR; Scottsdale, AZ; Yuma, AZ; Raleigh, NC; and Naples, FL.
NCIA is leading the cannabis industry's unified and coordinated campaign to ensure our business sector is treated fairly and has the opportunity to reach its full potential. Now - more than ever - is the time to invest in your business and the future of the industry by becoming a member.