NCIA’s Quarterly Cannabis Caucuses are the premier B2B event series for making meaningful connections with the industry’s leading executives and policymakers while getting the tools you need to advance the cannabis industry nationally.
These events bring together executive level industry professionals, policymakers, regulators, and movement leaders to network, learn about emerging topics in the industry, and plug into NCIA’s efforts to advance the industry nationally.
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- Top cannabis industry executives
- Dispensary owners & cultivation operators
- Infused product manufacturers
- Prominent consultants
- Cannabis legal experts
- State & local government representatives
- Suppliers & vendors
- NCIA staff & executives
NCIA’s Quarterly Cannabis Caucuses are held in the cannabis industry’s eight most active regions, on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the first month of each quarter.
Interested in sponsoring the Quarterly Cannabis Caucus Event Series for 2018? Find out more information in our 2018 Quarterly Cannabis Caucus Sponsorship Deck.
Each Cannabis Caucus is free of charge for current NCIA members and includes:
- an in-depth federal policy update from senior NCIA staff or staff from a district congressional office
- a comprehensive state and local policy update from a local elected official or a member of NCIA
- an informational packet filled with detailed legislative analysis and recent federal policy developments
- an organizational update so you can keep up to date with what NCIA is doing for you
- the opportunity to network with the leaders in the cannabis industry
Register yourself and your colleagues for an upcoming Quarterly Cannabis Caucus near you today!
Did you recently attend a Cannabis Caucus in your region?
You can download the event materials directly from our Quarterly Cannabis Caucus Event Resources page.
Do you have questions regarding the upcoming Quarterly Cannabis Caucus in your area or others across the country? Reach out to email@example.com any time with your questions, comments, or concerns.
Interested in sponsoring one or a series of events in a particular region throughout the year in order to gain valuable exposure for your company to our nationwide network of established business owners? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on series rates and associated discounts for packages.
Interested in speaking at an upcoming caucus? Please contact Brooke Gilbert at email@example.com for more information on educational speaking opportunities.