In this edition of our Service Solutions series originally aired on Monday, June 29, 2020 and sponsored by the Cannabis Consortium, we heard from members of the Consortium which is composed of vetted businesses aligned in support of the cannabis industry and its leaders from plant to product.
During this conversation with established supply chain and compliance experts championing business resiliency, you’ll gain insight into:
- Why, and how, consortiums and partnerships help with sharing resources;
- Real supply chain projections post-COVID-19;
- How to verify vendors for your cannabis business;
- Case Studies and real-world examples of why vendor verification & quality matters.
- Emily Long, Communications & Marketing Consultant, Rocky Mountain Reagents (Moderator)
- Liz Geisleman, Vice President, Rocky Mountain Reagents
- Kim Stuck, Founder & CEO, Allay Consulting
- Rocco Iannapollo, Director Of Business Development, Cannabis Kitchen Supply
- John Roelke, National Sales Manager, Extract Consultants
- Cory Forbes, Industry Specialist, Amber Scientific
Want to know more about the Cannabis Consortium? Head to http://thecannaconsortium.com/ to learn more!