NCIA’s Catalyst Conversations are an advanced #IndustryEssentials webinar series curated to give enrollees in our Social Equity Scholarship program the opportunity to network and gain access to valuable knowledge that will help them excel in the cannabis industry.
One of the most overlooked yet important tasks when creating your cannabis business is the design of your facility. Too often we are so engrossed in the myriad of other things that need to be accomplished that we do not give enough attention to this fundamental need of our business.
In this edition of our Catalyst Conversations series originally aired on Tuesday, April 6, 2021 we convened a panel of experts to demystify facilities design planning and share pragmatic steps from how to choose a company to work with to what questions you should ask, and most importantly how much it is going to cost.
• Explain the importance of engaging facility designers at the onset of your project
• Provide pragmatic information on what you should look for when vetting facilities design companies
• Demystify the cost of getting a facility design for your emerging company
• Christine De La Rosa, CEO and National Co-Founder, The People’s Dispensary
• Jade Heller, Intern Architect, Fishbeck
• LaToyia Rucker, COO, Calyxeum
• Brian Anderson, Partner, Anderson Porter Design
• Jacques Santucci, Founder, Nucleus One
A special thank you to the benefactors of NCIA’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program which are listed below!
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Program Benefactors: