Catalyst Conversations: 2021 Cannabis Industry Business Opportunities
NCIA’s #IndustryEssentials educational webinar series is our premier digital platform featuring a variety of programs to provide you timely, engaging and essential education when & where you need it most! NCIA members receive complimentary tickets to all NCIA #IndustryEssentials educational webinars. Non-member passes are available for $15.
NCIA’s Catalyst Conversations Series is an advanced webinar series curated to give enrollees in our Social Equity Scholarship program the opportunity to network and gain access to valuable knowledge that will help them excel in the cannabis industry.
Legalization in new states and expansion of existing cannabis programs has created opportunities in a number of markets in 2021. In this panel you will hear from experienced operators, consultants and technical assistance providers sharing best practices and advice on where to get started whether you’d like to apply for a license or start an ancillary business.
• La Wanda Knox, Cannabis Equity Assistance Program Technical Assistance Consultant, City of Oakland
• Christine De La Rosa, CEO and National Co-Founder, The People’s Dispensary
• Kevin Ford Jr, CEO, Uplift Maryland
• Amber Norwood, Co- Founder, Weed The People Law
• Rebecca Colett, CEO, Calyxeum
• Tahir Johnson, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Manager, National Cannabis Industry Association
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Program Benefactors:
A special thank you to the benefactors of NCIA’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program which are listed below!
Greenbridge Corporate Counsel