Committee Insights: Changing the Game for Women in Cannabis
NCIA’s #IndustryEssentials webinar series is our premier digital educational series featuring a variety of interactive programs allowing us to provide you timely, engaging and essential education when you need it most.
The time to “move the needle” for women in cannabis is gone. It’s time to change the game. The women’s market is underserved, and the riches will go to those who understand and target women. You know the stats: only 2% of venture funding goes to women (minority women get .0006%). C-Suite and board diversity improves profitability. So why are we having this conversation? Because we’re going backwards. Female executive representation in cannabis has shrunk to 22% in 2021 from 36% in 2019 (below the average 30% in mainstream businesses). Learn how to advance women and tap into the single greatest market opportunity for legalization and sales. Get actionable solutions to implement today and get your business and our industry back on track.
• Discover the definition of a female-friendly cannabis retail experience
• Get a suite of actionable solutions to increase success and profitability
• Learn the best career paths in cannabis for female candidates
• Learn where male dispensary buyers are missing the mark
• Identify opportunities across the supply chain to attract women
NCIA is leading the cannabis industry's unified and coordinated campaign to ensure our business sector is treated fairly and has the opportunity to reach its full potential. Now - more than ever - is the time to invest in your business and the future of the industry by becoming a member.