Committee Insights: Balancing the Scales – Social Equity in Legal Cannabis Delivery
NCIA’s #IndustryEssentials webinar series is our premier digital educational platform featuring a variety of interactive programs allowing us to provide you timely, engaging and essential education when you need it most. The NCIA Committee Insights series showcases content produced in partnership with one of our 15 member-led committees.
As the legal cannabis industry grows exponentially, there remains a pressing need to address historical inequities and provide a platform for individuals adversely affected by past cannabis laws. This webinar aims to shed light on theimportance of social equity in cannabis delivery regulations and offer actionable solutions for a more inclusive industry.
• Understand the historical context of cannabis-related offenses and their disproportionate impacts.
• Recognize the importance of social equity provisions in cannabis regulations.
• Identify best practices for implementing social equity in cannabis delivery.
• Engage stakeholders in constructive dialogues for industry-wide change.
• Cannabis industry professionals and regulators.
• Entrepreneurs interested in cannabis delivery services.
• Social justice advocates and policymakers.
• Legal professionals.
NCIA is leading the cannabis industry's unified and coordinated campaign to ensure our business sector is treated fairly and has the opportunity to reach its full potential. Now - more than ever - is the time to invest in your business and the future of the industry by becoming a member.