Committee Insights: Cannabis Consumption Lounges and the Next Wave of Hospitality Disruption
NCIA’s #IndustryEssentials webinar series is our premier digital educational series featuring a variety of interactive programs allowing us to provide you timely, engaging and essential education when you need it most.
Members of NCIA’s Risk Management & Insurance Committee have convened a panel of cannabis regulators and legal experts alongside leading event and hospitality operators to provide cannabusiness professionals the inside scoop on new regulations being adopted to manage/establish cannabis consumption establishments.
Dive deep into the ins & outs of Michigan’s cutting edge regulatory structure and learn from those operating in the space across the country with our panel of experts.
At the conclusion of the discussion they’ll be hosting a moderated Q&A session so don’t miss your chance to participate in this interactive educational experience with leading minds from the cannabis risk management and insurance space!
• Review of leading edge regulatory framework providing a model for MI consumption lounges
• Highlight the license structure for temporary events – how do consumption, sales and/or both formats function within this framework?
• How have these regulations evolved since first adoption?
• Review dram shop liability and offer an educationally lensed analysis
• Discuss how that may or may not be a good framework to apply to cannabis?
NCIA is leading the cannabis industry's unified and coordinated campaign to ensure our business sector is treated fairly and has the opportunity to reach its full potential. Now - more than ever - is the time to invest in your business and the future of the industry by becoming a member.