NCIA’s Catalyst Conversations are an advanced #IndustryEssentials webinar series curated to give enrollees in our Social Equity Scholarship program the opportunity to network and gain access to valuable knowledge that will help them excel in the cannabis industry.
All NCIA member receive exclusive 30 day access to formatted video recordings of our #IndustryEssentials educational webinars following their live broadcast and prior to public release.
In this edition of our Catalyst Conversations series originally aired on Tuesday, February 2 we heard from experienced operators, consultants and technical assistance providers sharing best practices and advice on where to get started whether you’d like to apply for a license or start an ancillary business.
• La Wanda Know, Cannabis Equity Assistance Program Technical Assistance Consultant
• Kevin Ford Jr, CEO, Uplift National
• Amber Norwood, Co- Founder, Weed The People Law
• Rebecca Colett , CEO, Calyxeum
• Christine De La Rosa , CEO and National Co-Founder, The People’s Dispensary
• Tahir Johnson , Membership and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Manager, NCIA
A special thank you to the benefactors of NCIA’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program which are listed below! These businesses have all taken their commitment to social justice to the next level by providing significant financial support for all our DEI efforts across the association. You can learn more about these initiatives on the NCIA’s website by following this link on then join the ranks of these pioneering businesses pushing for a more equitable industry.
NCIA Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Program Benefactors: