Join the Movement.
Become a member of NCIA today.
As the only trade association focused on representing independent cannabis businesses, joining the National Cannabis Industry Association ensures your business and the Main Street Cannabis industry have a seat at the table where the future rules for national legalization are being written.
Our members also enjoy unparalleled ROI and benefits to help them thrive in an increasingly challenging environment, including:
- Detailed market data through complimentary access to BDSA’s GreenEdge market intelligence platform and custom market reports from New Frontier Data ($4,000 total annual value) ,
- Eligibility to serve on any of NCIA’s 14 sector-specific committees to weigh in on policy positions and develop best practices that will shape the cannabis industry for decades,
- Listing or logo impression in NCIA’s high-traffic online industry directory and invitation to participate in exclusive NCIA member LinkedIN community,
- Complimentary access to regional events and exclusive invitation to NCIA’s Annual Cannabis Industry Lobby Days in Washington, D.C., and
- Ability to demonstrate your thought leadership by submitting guest content to NCIA’s Industry Essentials Blog or to post news about your company on our website,
- Information on policy developments affecting your business and ability to engage with state regulators and lawmakers during our regular “Policy Matters” webinar series,
- Recognition of your support for NCIA’s Social Equity Scholarship Program providing free support for those entering the industry from communities most impacted by the war on drugs,
- Discounts on products, services, and marketing opportunities; and
- Many more benefits providing your business with a competitive advantage over those still sitting on the sidelines of the national reform movement.
Starting at only $1,000 annually, NCIA offers membership plans for businesses of all types and sizes.
Schedule a meeting with us to learn more!