A New Way To Register
To claim your complimentary tickets, you must follow the steps below.
First, check to see if you already have an account. If you’re not sure, click “Forgot your password?” to find out.
If you need to create a new account, please follow these steps:
- Click “Don’t Have An Account?”
- Fill-out the required information and click “Create Account”
- You are now logged in and can finish completing your profile.
To claim your complimentary tickets, you must affiliate yourself to your company. To do so:
- Click “My Company’s Profile” on the left sidebar menu.
- Click “My Affiliation” button
- Enter company name with current NCIA membership in the “Account Name” field
- You can also enter Primary Phone and Website associated with your business to help narrow the search
- Click Search
- Select the “Add Affiliation” button adjacent to your corresponding member business, and click “OK”
Once affiliated, select the “Upcoming Event” section on the left sidebar menu, and navigate to the corresponding event listing to complete the registration process.
- During the checkout process, you will be notified of complimentary registrations available.
- Click “Apply” to redeem a single ticket remaining within your allotment. If you have surpassed your allotment, you will need to purchase additional tickets.
Need help? Reach out to your designated “Company Manager” to assist. Not sure who your Company Manager is? It’s typically the person at your company who initially signed up for your NCIA membership.
Watch this 2-minute video demonstration to learn how to update your profile.
If you have any questions, please reach out anytime to Help@TheCannabisIndustry.org