Policy Council Conversations: Building New Foundations in the Cannabis Industry – Creating Gender Parity
NCIA’s #IndustryEssentials webinar series is our premier digital educational platform featuring a variety of programs allowing us to provide you timely, engaging and essential education when you need it most.
NCIA members receive complimentary tickets to all NCIA #IndustryEssentials educational webinars. Non-member passes are available for $15.
Are you a leader (or aspiring leader) in the cannabis industry? Is Diversity, Equity, Anti-Racism and Inclusion on your priority list? This webinar will be getting these big ideas into actionable takeaways.
The authors of the recently-released Arcview WIN/ NCIA white paper series will be discussing the state of the industry and how businesses and individuals can embrace gender parity every day. The research, data, personal stories and case studies demonstrate why gender parity is crucial to business success in any industry, especially cannabis.
Join us on April 21 at 3pm EDT to Build New Foundations in the Cannabis Industry! In celebration of 4/20 and in honor of those that have come before us, this webinar will dive into the toolkits and the outcomes that will create Gender Parity, through Ownership, Leadership, Boards, Pay Equality, Branding, and Capital.
Have you read the papers? Listened to the podcasts? Just want to learn more about the topic? Everyone is welcome!
Download the series of papers (free of charge) and watch the introductory webinar here: https://arcviewgroup.com/ncia-papers/
Listen to the series of NCIA podcasts introducing these topics: https://thecannabisindustry.org/ncia-news-resources/podcasts/
• Christine De La Rosa, CEO & National Co-Founder, The People’s Dispensary
• Gail Rand, CEO & Founder, grand consulting, LLC
• Jessica Billingsley, Chairman of the Board & CEO, Akerna Corp.
• Risa Lavine, Chief of Staff, CohnReznick
• Kelly Perez, CEO& Co-founder, kindColorado
• Elise Serbaroli, Director of Global Business Development, Strimo
• Nancy Whiteman, CEO, Wana Brands
• Andrew Kline, Senior Counsel, Perkins Coie
• Allison Pugina, Category Manager, Canopy Growth Corporation