In this edition of our Policy Council Conversations series originally aired on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 we were joined by the authors of the recently-released white paper series entitled “Building New Foundations in the Cannabis Industry: Creating Gender Parity through Ownership, Leadership, Boards, Pay Equality, Branding, and Capital”, for a discussion in partnership with NCIA and the Arcview Women’s Inclusion Network.
In celebration of 4/20 and in honor of those that have come before us, this webinar will dive into the toolkits and the outcomes that will create Gender Parity, through Ownership, Leadership, Boards, Pay Equality, Branding, and Capital.
Are you a leader (or aspiring leader) in the cannabis industry? Is Diversity, Equity, Anti-Racism and Inclusion on your priority list? This webinar will be getting these big ideas into actionable takeaways.
The authors discussed the state of the industry and how businesses and individuals can embrace gender parity every day. The research, data, personal stories and case studies highlighted demonstrate why gender parity is crucial to business success in any industry, especially cannabis.
Have you read the papers? Listened to the podcasts? Just want to learn more about the topic? Everyone is welcome!
Download the series of papers (free of charge) and watch the introductory webinar here: https://arcviewgroup.com/ncia-papers/
Listen to the series of NCIA podcasts introducing these topics: https://thecannabisindustry.org/ncia-news-resources/podcasts/
• Christine De La Rosa, CEO & National Co-Founder, The People’s Dispensary
• Gail Rand, CEO & Founder, grand consulting, LLC
• Jessica Billingsley, Chairman of the Board & CEO, Akerna Corp.
• Risa Lavine, Chief of Staff, CohnReznick
• Kelly Perez, CEO& Co-founder, kindColorado
• Elise Serbaroli, Director of Global Business Development, Strimo
• Nancy Whiteman, CEO, Wana Brands
• Andrew Kline, Senior Counsel, Perkins Coie
• Allison Pugina, Category Manager, Canopy Growth Corporation