Sign up to be a DEI Program Sponsor!
It’s taken sheer willpower and our amazing sponsors to get us this far.
To reach our sponsorship goals – and realize the full potential of the amazing foundation we’ve painstakingly built over the past three grueling years – we’re now looking for new sponsors.
Our program is making a serious impact.
You can see this by checking out:
- Any of our Equity Member Spotlights…
- Cannabis Minority Report weekly podcast, hosted by Khadijah Adams…
- The Bloom Experience, where Bay Area Equity brands displayed their products and their life’s work at our #CannaBizSummit…
- Or just by talking to any of our Equity Members who’ve been leveraging their benefits as they build towards generational wealth…
“The Scholarship Program gave way more than we could ever ask for. As a veteran and minority-owned company, with a core focus on community impact through cannabis, we have been provided with important opportunities and resources. The program is holding the door open for others like us to enter into the industry.”
– Keyston Franklin, The Doobie Room; Vice-Chair, Banking and Financial Services Committee
Over the past three years, we have grown into:
- One of the most diverse boards in the industry…
- Excellent diversity across the leadership of our Committees…
- And a highly active and robust Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
Are you going to take a stand for DEI in our industry?
Maybe you’re doing some great DEI work already.
Your company has diverse ownership and leadership. You do meaningful work in the community. You give your time and mentorship to aspiring cannapreneurs. You even have a DEI Program or something similar at your company.
If that’s the case, that’s awesome. Why support our program then?
As you know better than most, there’s still more work to do, and it’s going to take a multi-faceted approach. That’s where NCIA’s DEI Program comes in. Together, the lift is lighter.
After all, we’re working to shift a paradigm that’s existed for decades, and really for centuries in this country. That’s why we invite you to become a sponsor if you prioritize DEI in our industry and communities.
Can you afford not to? What will this industry look like if your company doesn’t take a stand for DEI?
Every one of our current and recent sponsors said they’re IN when it comes to prioritizing this program and the people it serves.
What will you do?
Will you stand by and hope that what you’re already doing is enough?
Or will you join our ranks as we build this movement for a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive industry?
I WANT TO SPONSOR
Special thanks to our current DEI Program Sponsors: